Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Dark Virus

2 posters

Go down

Rules for Dark Virus Empty Rules for Dark Virus

Post by Dyz69 Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am

Please no Spamming, and i do mean in both terms, dont Spam on the forums and also avoid it in Battle, theres more you can do than dedicating yourself in being predictable, i do consider that its a good strategy for defense but theres more you are capable of, avoid this if possible if not then alllow us to help you trough the proccess of teaching you good ways to battle while still keeping your same gameplan, but overall: Do not Spam these forums with repulsive images, or mindless comments

No Arguing: we are all friends here theres no need to fight a fellow comrade, if you want to fight each other to prove whos stronger i will let you do so, thats why we have a weekly Rank matches if you think you
should be higher consult it with me and ill arrange something for you

Please Respect: like stated above theres no need to be a Spammer or fight each other if you want to gain up in ranks ill provide a solution for you and if you accept it and beat it i will rank you up however fail and lose, you will get rank down, but theres always a chance you can retain your spot so dont worry and remember Never Give UP!!

and finaly most of all just have Fun theres no need to be mad or angry just come and enjoy the stay illl try to post fun activities for this forum and members will be thanked with banners and logos also with their own portrait of their favorite character being Z-Virus infected well see yah then my fellow friends and remember the goodbye code......Latz ...^_^
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
Rules for Dark Virus Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules for Dark Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Rules for Dark Virus Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules for Dark Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Rules for Dark Virus Empty Re: Rules for Dark Virus

Post by Turinssbb Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Master Roshi Edit:

More Rules:

No Caps lock, only to show emotion. If its just a natural thing plz stop. Express urself through color, bolding, or italic.

Mispelling: we rlly dont care too much about mispelling, but if its to the point of where we just cant understand what your saying, then plz try to type neater. Or else i or some other moderator/admin will edit ur posts. If it gets too annoying to edit ur posts then we will warn u.

Talking crap: its part of brawl, but keep it from a racist level, sexual level, as is possible. Cussing should be used to express emotion but like caps, shouldnt be a usual thing u do in every post.

Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 260
Brawl Friend Code : 1977-3565-3999
Main Character : Yoshi Olimar Lucas King Dedede
About Me: : god damn im sexy
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Water

https://www.youtube.com/RoshiDV

Back to top Go down