Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! )

+3
Turinssbb
VZero
Dyz69
7 posters

Go down

The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! )

Post by Dyz69 Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 am

Hello my Fellow Comrades, my Brothers, my twins, and those who stand by me, it is time for us to show the World who we Are!
for one day they will look down upon this Day, were we built the Flag to show them the Dominating Future our Growing Empire!
our Future!! If you wish to join with us on the Flag making state your Script here and we will make sure your name shows on the
Great Altar!, common my Beloved Family let us show we are not any ordinary clan that will be forgotten, We will Stand and Live!
nothing will stop us, no one will break our dreams, For together we Stand! All for one and one for All!

also Answer if you want on the extra questions...

Script

Favorite Music to be played?:
How will you help?:
Want footage of you to show?:

Extra questions

Would you like Dyz, to animate an Intro, with his voice recorded, Saying one of his speeches?
Do you have any ideas for the video?:
How long should the video be?:

That is all Come join our cause!

Time Line of the vid ( in the order it will be played )

Dyz Speech *1.00min*
Dyz Video *2.00min*
Roshi Video *2.00min*
Credits *0.30min*

Last edited by Dyz69 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty Re: The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! )

Post by VZero Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:06 am

I say You giving a epic intro speech would be cool Smile

and for the footage. do we have to send you replays of ourselves?
VZero
VZero
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 2
Brawl Friend Code : 1289-7977-4791
Main Character : Ike
About Me: : What can i say, 17 year old guy just living his life, chicks brawl and soccer are my game Wink
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class:

http://myspace.com/viewtifulzero

Back to top Go down

The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty Re: The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! )

Post by Turinssbb Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:35 am

they can be live replays dood
and umm my vid shouldnt it be last? cause my song, its best part is at the ending, and its not fight techno, its a little slow so ya.
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 260
Brawl Friend Code : 1977-3565-3999
Main Character : Yoshi Olimar Lucas King Dedede
About Me: : god damn im sexy
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Water

https://www.youtube.com/RoshiDV

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:58 am

i was expecting you guys to formally answer this questions, because i
need them for the updated time line, to have a better idea wich names come
and video will i display

anyways Vzero we still need to debate whos going to have the replays and record
them, because they will upload them in filefront, where i will pick them up
and edit them to the video, for others they will edit their own sections
like Roshi and Scatz, and myself will do our own parts

anyone else would be helped by either one of us be sure to give us feedback
on anything special you want on the vid to show, like slow down on a certain
part of your music, or have some kind of effects anything to help us make this
easy and customize
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Champ Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 pm

mk ill try this. ^_^

Favorite music to be played: Top Notch by Leme (I have the song if you need it )
How will you help: Idk how i can help. lol give me anything 2 do i guess.
Footage of me to show: That'd be cool ^_^

Extra Questions:
SPPECCCHHH!!! >Smile
I was thinking that, as some1's replay is being shown, you could add effects to it ( the effects can reflect Dark Virus, like the screen turnin dark and the music stopped for a second b4 someone gets owned lol.) Yeah, things like that.
It'll probably b 10 mins, but nothing over that =D
Champ
Champ
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 12
Brawl Friend Code : 1418-6379-2095
Main Character : Falcon
About Me: : Im a Freshman
Skill Level : I Need Practice
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trittg Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Favorite Music to be played?: cemetery gates - Pantera
How will you help?: i can edit video
Want footage of you to show?: sure

Trittg
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 5
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-8573-3369
Main Character : Toon Link
About Me: : About me
Skill Level : Not that good
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm

well im makin my own combo vid now so i dont know if i will have enough time for editing this, but videos i can still do as long as im not busy all day.
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:41 pm

I would with my cosplay, but my parents don't like posting pics or videos of myself, thats like the only thing they don't like me doing on the internet.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 pm

umm...well i can edit to not show your face
actually if you liked i can edit the Face to show you like Amy Rose ^_^
i got PhotoShop to do this and i can blend in nice, but its a matter of trust
if you want me to do this send me a PM, if not then well do you have any
replays on your Wii you could send us?
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 pm

There was something I wanted to try but needs alot of editing. I call it brawl comics make replays and like put bubbles above there heads and there would be action and talking.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dark Virus Clan Video! ( READ ME!! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:38 pm

umm wouldnt it be esier if you use snapshots for this? the editing would be faster
but the thing of a comic its not supose to be animated, XD
its not a bad idea for another kind of video we can create we can use the
bubbles in the YouTube annotations, as for the talking...well depends
you have something to record your voice?
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 pm

I was thinking of a animated comic no voice.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:21 am

its over oh dyz im on wii atm so when u get on pm me
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigman40 Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 am

I'd suggest that you push the speech down to about 30 secs. That should be more than enough time to get everything you need to say out. I might be late in getting my part up since I can't record due to computer problems atm. Also, a few things I wanted to state, when this video is made, you have to consider the amount of skill that is shown from your opponents. If they are carelessly attacking, then it's not gonna help show off your talent.................I'll talk more later.......My college books are about to explode my money >:[

Bigman40
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 11
Main Character : Teh Blue Yoshi!
About Me: : About me
Skill Level : Excellent
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 am

Youre right Scat but well i am still working on the speech and also on the animation, but i do need to know how many of you will give the files on File_Front so i can pick them up edit, and publish you guys got a lot of time while i get mine done after that ill edit any who finished and add them in,

so just to leet you all know this video will see the light of dawn!!!
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down