Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DV RPG ( Story History )

+2
Dyz69
amyroselover
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DV RPG ( Story History ) Empty DV RPG ( Story History )

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Too sing up create the following scrip and fill out all the information below, using Brawl Characters as your soul´s

Name: Amy
Side: Good
Main Soul: Zelda
Side Soul: Peach
Looks: Long brown hair, decent sized breasts, glasses and wearing this outfit

DV RPG ( Story History ) KH2_Artwork_Kairi2

Other: Has a british actcent when pissed.
Yes I know its from kindom hearts I just love that outfit and I even have it.

The main soul is you transformation so we can brawl on the game. Side Soul is for extra powers for the RP, you can use the characters powers in your normal form it is possible that 2 people might want the same characters only if there on the other team the bad side has darker versions. 2 people can not have the same characters on the same team.

Members of Good ( Those who wish to stop Master )
Base: Hyrule Temple
1.-Amy
2.-Dyz
3.- Joey
4.-

Members of Evil ( Those injected with the Dark Virus )
Base: Spear Pillar
1.-L337Zombie/SSK
2.- Joe (amyroselover's friend.)
3.--RZA-
4.-Klash

Current Story

The End of Brawl!

Long ago the Warrios were created by an entity know as Master Hand, these warrios fought their creator to stop him from his evil corruption this sprouted his
alter ego know as Crazy Hand who only wanted to destroy everything...upon years of the warrios fighting them Crazy and Master fused together to create once again
The True Master; Sakumoto, upon seeing the mass of warriors that continue to spawn he decided to create the Sacred Flame said to destroy everything he then vanished
the Warriors into Trophies as he then set out to destroy Us the players....upon knowing this we came into this world and extracted the Souls inside the frozen
Trophies now together with these souls we are able to Transform into these Great Warriors or use their powers when on our human form we must stop Sakumoto by injecting him with the Pure Vaccine....however others corrupted by darkness have created the Dark Virus wich combined with the Sacred Flame would grant unlimited power
....This is our story to see who reaches Final Destination to meet Sakumoto but who who will decide the fate of the universe?...........

Chapter 1; a Heroes Beginning!

Dyz69 packs his two soul spheres as he meets up with the rest of the crew who are also preparing for the journey to reach Final Destination
he gracefuly waves everyone hello as he awaits their response...
Amy was sitting on the top of the Temple showing Zelda's magic from her hands.
Joey sat there, his eyes lost in the sky, as he held the Falchion, Marth's sword.
Dyz noticed his friends there on the temple as he spoke...

*well it seems you two are ready, im sure you all know whats up ahead
so common guys cheer up, after all were gonna save many lives
thats something to be proud of, Amy where do we go to reach Final destination?*

"I really don't know but the direction would be across the bridge of alden." said Amy
"You guys should train first before you go." said Zelda soul appering out of Amy's body.

Joey nodded slightly.
"We should be prepared for anything up ahead, as well." Marth's soul said behind Joey.

*Uhh another adventure Sweet* Yoshi voice interrupted Dyz words
*haha well it seem were going to the bridge of Eldin then, i already
packed everything up in Yoshi´s sattle i just added a few extra bags*
Dyz said gratefuly as he walk towars the Huryle Bridge
Joey got up, and followed Dyz, still holding the Falchion.
"Ugh, great, more walking?" Marth complained lightly.

Dyz looked at marths soul
*Walking? what are talking about dude you are Ghost you dont walk* dyz laughed
and hey think we might meet one of those Goblins? i been itching to beat one of
them since Link always does that in his adventures

Amy put on a princess crown, "This sounds dangerous." said Peach's soul
"Don't worry peach, were tough." said Amy
"Maybe you will find your friend too." said Peach "Your right Peach." said Amy boldly

by near sunset the heroes have reached the Edlin bridge
and saw a group of goblins trying to cut their path with explosives
*Dang these guys are gonna get in our way Amy, Joey get ready were gonna have
our first fight*
Dyz smiled in excitement as he charge foward and unleash
Lucarios Soul from his right hand sphere, his arms and legs glew with
Aura as he started fighting the 1st wave of goblins

Joe was watching them from a tower, "Amy...." said Joe then he used a dark portal to transport back to his base. He got back he said "Its been set." said Joe
Amy stopped and saw the portal disapered, "That power felt familiar, could it been?....." said Amy "Amy we got to go" said Zelda "Could not be him." then Amy sent a fireball at the goblins who were sent flyind down the bridge

Joey held his sword in front of him, as he dashed at Sonic's super speed at the goblins, helping Dyz with the first wave.
our heroes fought together to eliminate all of the remaining goblins of the 1st wave, at then they heard a sound..coming from a horn
when they manage to see what it was a Bulbin was riding on a Hog speeding towards our heroes Amy quickly jumped in but....
before amy could do anything, there was a beep under the bridge, and a huge explosion under the 3 hero's and the horse men and it destroyed the hole bridge.

Amy floated in the air, joey and Dyz grabbed amy so they would not fall, she used an umbralla to float to the other side.
"That was close, it sounded like c4 from snake's soul." amy spoke
Joey sighed in relief, as they landed on the ground safely.
"That was waaaay too close." Marth's soul said.

*Thank you Amy i own you one...phew..well now we crossed the bridge guys
but who could have done this? didnt knew anyone would want to stop us from saving this world*
Dyz sighed as he stood up and looked around he saw the goblins retreat after the
explosion as he wondered were are they headed maybe a base?
Amy looked kinda down, "Something wrong Amy?" said Zelda Amy was quiet "(could not of been him it can't be.)" thought Amy

as the three continued walking after the bridge they heard loud galloping noises, soon to find out that there were hundreds of evil red eyed black stallions, hogs, and one humoungous dragon that is caged (kinda like king kong with the shackles on his hand).
then from afar they could see a tall evil looking man it was None other than Ganondorf!!!
*Holy Cow there to many!* Yoshi said shocked *Fighting them is suicide* Lucario exclaimed

*Guys we better retreat out of here, its ganon´s full fleet of enemies we dont
stand a chance ..umm..Over there.!* Dyz pointed to a cavern as he said amy
thinking to herself..*Amy...i dont know what you thinking about but we got to move*
Dyz looked at joey as he just nodded and he move towards the cavern with his
friends*

Chapter 2: Troubled Times

After entering the Cave the heroes kept walking deep inside
until they finaly reached the exit...they noticed they were now around a small
town they saw a floating platform and decided to jump on it Dyz later spoke

*Hey this is SmashVille, i been to a smillar town like this its sorrounded by the
mountains...and it has a Waterfall that leads to the ocean
i always wondered what that hole behind the Waterfall was all about..*
Dyz turned around to is friends to look at them
*well guys it seems we got enemies after us so we better me more careful*

Joe transported with RZA back to base, "What we got to do is split them up." said Joe
As RZA smiled *Dont worry i sent sme of my warriors to Intercept them* Spoke Ganon sho sent out his minions...

Amy reconized the voice of the guy in black coat, "Its him, it can't be my best friend." said Amy and started crying "Amy..... Im sorry but he has turn to the darkness, there's nothing we can do." said Zelda Then dark aura was coming from the ground and made dark virsions of Toon Link and Jigglypuff. "Get ready to fight." said Zelda Amy "Transform now!." yelled amy and turn into Zelda

*Aww crud* Spoke Dyz as he transformed into Yoshi this time
*Amy lets work together Joey is still resting up from all that running*
Both of these heroes ran foward to attack the approaching enemies

Dyz finished the battle and was only hurt a little bit. Poor amy was on the ground in her normal form. "Amy, why did you pay attention, I know your sad about that but we can't do any thing for him, right now." said Zelda Tears came from amy trying to stand up, "ahhh!" said Amy falling back on the ground "Your badly hurt Amy, so stay there." said Peach "Zelda, why do you mean right now, there is nothing we can do, once your in darkness you can't come back." cried Amy Zelda and Peach glaring at dyz "Say something dyz!" yelled Peach and Zelda with a angry voice.
*I Tried protecting her!* Shouted Dyz as he grabbed his inguries

*i took some blows for her i was by her side as much as i could i even used
my own body to stop her from flying away...but im sorry i failed...
But amy you werent focused on our fight did something happen?
if theres anything you need to say please speak it with us were your friends
and together we need to save everyone on this world its a heavy burden Amy...dont carry it alone...*
Dyz voiced started to calm down as he grabbed Yoshi´s Sattle and pulled out some
bandages to heal the bruises of Amy...he stood there in silence

Zelda sighed "That guy in the black coat we saw on the bridge, that was her..... best friend, it seems that was the guy who put c4 under the bridge." said Zelda "and we were not talking about the fight, we were talking about try to lift her spirits up, if we don't she will end up dieing." said Peach

Dyz stood there in shock of what was just said and slowly spoke
*I didnt knew amy... im sorry..i know how it feels to lose your
best friend, i lost mine a long time ago aggaints pride he was so
selfish to only himself he lost all of his friend and turn into a monster
he was left alone...but i know somewhere deep inside him and your friend
they are sad and lonely if we can just extend our hands out to them..maybe we can pull them out of darkness*

Dyz extended his hand out to Amy so he could pick her up
*Amy aslong as there is hope there is always a way, if you lose that hope
you will only become like them left alone in depression...you and i know your strong
so dont lose your hope yet, now common lets save your friend i promise ill find a way
just like them take my hand and lets continue int our path*
With that Dyz stood there with his hand extended

"Thank you...." said Amy grabing his hand. as she was picked up
Then a helicopter came, with Joe and a grenade luncher. "See ya guys later" said Joe shooting at them, and the explosion seperated them into differant parts of the Town.

"Dyz, Joey!" yelled Amy as she flew into the air, she flew down into the mushroom kingdom into a pipe and went under ground. "Where am I...." said Amy looking around in the darkness, she lit a fireball into her hands. "Im uderground, somewhere in the mushroom kingdom." said Amy "We just got to get out of here maybe we can find my castle and contact are friends." said Peach

*Awww man* he said before being blown away Dyz fell in the water bellow
SmashVille he was knocked out, later woke up to be in a Pirate ship..
he grabbed his head shaking away the blow he just took
*In the sea?* Lucarios Soul spoke
*´´shivering´´...i dont like the water its to cold* Yoshi soul was steping away from boat
*Dont worry bout that now guys, we need to know where Amy and Joey went
..or find a way to tell them im here....umm well if we are in the sea there must be
a light house somehwere lets go find it* with that Dyz started navigating trough
the sea wondering where his friends went...

As Amy walked she ran into Bowser and Wario. "Ow..." said Amy "Looky what we have here." said Wario "Thats that girl that Joe told us about." said Bowser "and she has both Princesses how lucky." said Bowser "How do you know Joe." said Amy They both laughed. "Tell me now!" said Amy "Lets get her." said Wario "I don't think so, transform!." said Amy but she not transform "Thats right im still weak." said Amy "See ya." and started running "I don't think so" said Wario coming up with his bike. "Amy use final smash ball." said Peach She reached in her bag and crushed a ball and glowed and started dancing. Wario and Bowser fell asleep, and Amy healed her self. "Get her....." said Bowser falling asleep and a hord of Goombas, Koopa Troopas, and Hammer bros chased her. Amy started running, "I wonder if if everyone else is having much troble as me." said Amy

While navigating trough the vast sea Dyz felt somewhat uneasy.
*You can sense the danger...dont you Dyz?* Said Lucario
*Yeah thanks to you i can feel the presence of people...but i cant
sense my friends...only a danger thats coming...closer...*

With that Dyz turned around as he saw a Bullet being shot by an outpost Guard
he steered the Ship from the Cannon as it exploded
*Should have guessed Ganondorfs minions are sitl at sea guess they didnt
had enough fron the Eldin Bridge...Lucario, Yoshi hold on to something
this ride is gonna bumpy*
as Dyz had to steer countless Cannons as an incoming ship started to home-in on them rady to invade the ship....

"lets ambush them!", Ganon said.as from the lair he pointed a few enemies to strike Amys location
he then Transported to his Ship at the sea he extended his arms foward to Dyz ship
suddenly hordes of Ganon´s minion robots of different colors went passing ganon and towards dyz69
"hahaha! You thought i wouldnt show up again? >", RZA spoke from the top of the ship with Ganondorf
on his side laughing
as Dyz approached the near island, he was invaded by Ganons Ship
as he Saw a person laughing as he looked familiar

*..is that...RZA!?* Spoke dyz with uncertainty
*Lets worry about that later we must clear them out* spoke Lucario
*Good idea Common lets fight!*
Dyz transformed into Lucario to fight the enemies....

Last edited by Dyz69 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic and L337zombie)
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Stats
Health:
DV RPG ( Story History ) Left_bar_bleue100/100DV RPG ( Story History ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
DV RPG ( Story History ) Left_bar_bleue0/0DV RPG ( Story History ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Magic Class: Darkness

Back to top Go down

DV RPG ( Story History ) Empty Re: DV RPG ( Story History )

Post by Dyz69 Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 am

Chapter 3: Defeated Heroes

Meanwhile back with the Dark bas
Leave Amy to me." said Joe as he stopped Ganons minions he transported himself to Amy
Amy finally came out underground, "I made it." said Amy As Bowsers minions came out, amy jumped and hit a ? block and grabed a mushroom and grew big and stomped them.
Joe came out of a portal, "Hello Amy." said Joe

"Joe! why have you gone to the darkness, you were my friend my best friend." said Amy
"I was weak, I was tired of losing to you, I will kill you now for the suffering you put me trough...BUT, You will not battle me now, let my friends have fun first." said Joe Bowser and Wario came out of the pipe.

"The way I can defeat both if I can use Zelda's final smash on them." Amy tought to herself

Back at the Sea....

As Dyz was defending his ship, a large shadow appeared on the ship. A loud BAM occurred, and the figure there was Klash!
"My, my, what a pleasant surprise! Your ship has already been raided . . . too bad! I was hoping for a challenge."
Klash took out a 2-D torch and readied his laser eyes, prepared to set the ship ablaze.
"Well, destroying this ship seems WAY too easy! "

Dyz finished the invading troop in 3.31 and took about 209%
Dyz feel to the gorund tired of the match when he heard a Crash striking down
he turned around and saw a man

*Dang it you guys just keep coming!* said comicly however his actions
when soon stopped as he Felt the Strenght of this man
*He is not a minion hes more than that* exclaimed Lucario

*Yeah i noticed getting this guy off is not gonna be easy...dang im tired
from fending off the other guys...* turns around to see the island is closer
*umm i may not be able to beat him...but maybe i can stall him long enough to be able to evacuate and reach the island

Klash Transformed into ROB to defeat Dyz, However Klash took damage and only lost one stock
Dyz on the other hand was kicked from left to Right out of his Ship, eventually he fell into the water
tired from the battle Klash Rised Above him and Ignited his Truster Sending Dyz deep into the sea
and losing the match at only 5 seconds Remaining
Klash returned to the Ship and ignited it in flames as he stood there laughing, Dyz´ Ship was succesfuly burned down
the beated body of Dyz stayed floating in the sea for a few mins since he was 5 seconds
away from it and he hitted the island shore....of Delfino Island Some local Folks saw Dyz body as they picked
him up to a near by inn....but Ganon´s Ship was so Close as well that they know where Dyz is...

Klash rose up with rocket thruster off of the sinking ship.
"One down . . . Two to go!"
Klash started to think about his next plan while in the air.

Meanwhile back to amy

Bowser and Wario were on the ground, "Its time to face me amy...." said Joe
Amy was coughing, "I toke too much damage and I can't do my final smash." said Amy
The two battle it out but she was too tried and eventually was defeated
"I I..... lost." said Amy and falls on the ground, coughing up blood. "Not anough power Amy." said Joe he was going to pick her up, then Mario an Luigi came out of no where and blocked his path, "dammit fine, I can have her later." said Joe putting his sword away, "I got to go" getting in a portal. "Everyone get back to base now, before the darkness comes" said Joe Mario carried Amy to the castle and gave her to some toads, and put her in a bed with bandages and no clothes on.

Amy woke up in a pink bed, "Where am I?" said Amy "Your in my Castle Amy." said Peach "What! how?" said Amy and looks down, "Ahhhh, where are my clothes!?" yelled Amy "Well, Mario and Luigi saved you." said Zelda A Toad walks in. "Princess Amy, I need you to put your dress on." said Toad "Why did they call me princess?" said Amy "Cause you us as your souls so you are a princess." said Peach "What about my skirt outfit." said Amy "It was ripped so we threw it away." said Toad "Can you guys make me a new one." said Amy "Yes, your highness." said Toad Amy got up and put peaches dress on her self. "Princess we need your help, the darkness is taking over all the worlds, I need you to stop it." said Toad "Well, I need my friends to help me." said Amy "we did found someone at the beach." said Toad Amy started tripping on her dress "How do you walk in this thing." said Amy A Toadette came by. "Toad I think the princess needs a bath please excuse her." said Toadette "Ok." said Toad and Toadette grabs Amy
"Wait you said you found someone on the Beach right who was it?" asked Amy to the toads
Toadette at her and said *..i think it was person with Yoshi and Lucario by his side*...Amy knew who she was talking about *Please send him a letter of where im am ok?*
Toad *dont worry your highness ill do that* as the Toads continued to drag Amy

Dyz wakes up from a small inn house
*Gaahh!...* he grabbed his head as he felt bandages covering it
*...Dang those dam trusters were hot!*

a Pianta Walks in with some nice mango juice *Here drink this buddy
you were floating on the beach there for a while you suffered some burns but
hey were in the Tropical island so you should be just fine*

Dyz grabs the Juice and drinks it
*YYUummyy my Favorite* Shouted Yoshi with Joy
*haha dont get so excited buddy you need your rest too after all we both
got our butts handed down to us...also guys we need to find the others..*
Dyz spoke, as he stood up and looked out the window he saw a Light House
he finaly found what he needed he would just need to turn it on to indicate to his friends
that he was there, soon back together they would stop this invaison of darkness....

A Pianta came in with a Letter and hand it to Dyz, It was from Peach's Castle, it said. "Hello this was written by a toad, Princess Amy your friend, told me to send a letter to you telling to meet her at the castle." said the letter from toad.
Amy steps out of the tub, "I needed that." said Amy A bunch of toadettes came and put undergarmets, brushing her hair, then putting her panty hose, dress and shoes on. "I really need to where this" said Amy "yes, princess and thats what you are specially when you go in a crowd." said Toadette "But im am not wear make-up." said Amy "Ok, your highness."

*Thanks for the letter buddy* as Dyz finished reading the note
So Amy was taking to the Castle huh? i wonder how she got there..
well its time to go visit here Were gonna need to take the Rainbow Cruise to get
there lets go guys*
Dyz said farewell and thanks to those who saved him he left the Inn and
went to the Air port in Isle Delfino and he took the Cruise to Peach´s Castle
to meet up to his friend Amy

Last edited by Dyz69 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
DV RPG ( Story History ) Left_bar_bleue100/100DV RPG ( Story History ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:26 am

Dude thats bloody awsome.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
DV RPG ( Story History ) Left_bar_bleue0/0DV RPG ( Story History ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:34 am

haha im happy to hear you liked the story, it opens up a set up of
great tension and drama into it, especialy with the whole bases man i just
hope they do join i dont want my story to go torugh a window T_T
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Me too
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by L337Zombie Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Name: L337Zombie/SSK
Side: Evil
Main Soul: Tabuu ( Neglects Soul Spheres to 50% )
Side Soul: Shadow Bug ( is able to copy other peoples Souls )
Looks: Yellow spiky hair, blue vault 101 jumpsuit, Green and purple armor, Pirate eyepatch, Power armor + change-able themes.
Other: None Atm
L337Zombie
L337Zombie
Zombie God

Number of posts : 21
Main Character : Master cheif or Vault Boy
About Me: : About me
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 am

oh snap i forgot about you...Amy if you have questions Zombie does
not have brawl so he wouldnt be able to participate in the battles
however i would still allow him to participate however
Zombie change your souls into those of Brawl you can keep your
look since thats you the player, but your sould are your Brawl transformations
^_^
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:25 am

Thats good, give him a special ability but tell him that he does not get a soul. I will give him the ability.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey_Damienn_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 am

Name: Joey
Main Soul: Marth
Side Soul: Sonic
Looks: Black hair with yellow streaks, wearing black suit with red tie, black pants

Other: Very respectful to his leaders
Joey_Damienn_The_Hedgehog
Joey_Damienn_The_Hedgehog
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 14
Main Character : Marth, Ike, Link, Toon Link, pretty much everyone
About Me: : I'm 16, a sophomore in high school, and I'm pretty much cool.
Skill Level : Excellent
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 pm

umm we need one more to go to the evil side if no one fills in that gap
i will so, we can get this started the others may join if they like XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:00 pm

This is for my friend,

Name: Joe
Side: Evil
Main Soul: Ike
Side Soul: Snake
Looks: Spiked hair dyed black, black undertaker coat, Black jeans, glasses.
Other: Amy's Rival turned to the darkness for power, will only battle one on one.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Name: -RZA-
Main Soul: Pikachu
Side Soul: Fox
Looks: Dark brown skin,normal weight,brown eyes,and jet black hair with a mustache, and wears a black jacket and white pants lol Razz
Other: The Squirrel with no fear to challenge the overrated

Razz

Last edited by -RZA- on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Number of posts : 52
Brawl Friend Code : 3136-8244-6066
Main Character : Pikachu
About Me: : i will pwn you with my Thunder Rat!
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 am

You can't be a animal, you have to be human and yourself.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 pm

sorry RZA but we need to balanced it out im changing you to evil
alright so this thing has started lets get the show on the road XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:26 pm

NOOO!!!! PIKACHU IS NOT EVIL T~T
fine ill be pikachu
and my side soul will be ganondorf.... Very Happy
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Number of posts : 52
Brawl Friend Code : 3136-8244-6066
Main Character : Pikachu
About Me: : i will pwn you with my Thunder Rat!
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 pm

You never read it did you! It says bad guys have shadow versions of the souls.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:47 pm

are you telling RZA or me? cause that sound pretty strong in words
but yeah i better edit that into the story too, that he souls have been
corrupted with the Dark Virus and thats why they are like shadow versions
thanks for the idea imma update
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 pm

I thought I said that before.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Name: Klash
Side: evil
Main soul: ROB
Side soul: Mr. Game and Watch
Looks: some weird Filipino guy with black hair, top hat, green vest, orange shirt, and jeans
Other: Usually is bored, talks to himself, walks around randomly, "comic relief of battles," doesn't take battles seriously

Last edited by Klashkrool on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Brawl Friend Code : 4038 - 5689 - 9133
Main Character : ROB
About Me: : I'm a robot that is red.
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 pm

No you have too be good or bad, cause story made and read it! I said only human and you play as yourself.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:23 pm

So when can I join :U
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 am

...um yyou can join already but i suggest you go to the evil side
RZA hardly post hes kind of busy, zombie..not sure..and Joe is the only
one aggaints us so far so if would be best for you to join
the evil side you can begin anywhere as long as it makes sense dude
if your having trouble knowing whats going on Read the First Post
of this Topic it has everything up to date ^_^
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:41 am

Its a little late, plus sense Joey only comes on at school it would be mostly 2 on 1. Joe says he is fine whats going on.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Ok, I shall join the evil side! >= D
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Sweet, you can post when ever you want just relate to whats going on alrighty ^_^

Also Amy common let Klash in the site is kinda active and the
RPG is the only thing constant around here, so i would like for Klash
to join besides i did tought of Anyone Joining at Anytime
you know kind of how Sonic join up in the Very last minute
maybe we could have a similar part in our story XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next