Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

+3
L337Zombie
Dyz69
amyroselover
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:59 am

"lets ambush them!", Ganon said.as from the lair he pointed a few enemies to strike Amys location
he then Transported to his Ship at the sea he extended his arms foward to Dyz ship
suddenly hordes of GanonĀ“s minion robots of different colors went passing ganon and towards dyz69
"hahaha! You thought i wouldnt show up again? >Very Happy", RZA spoke from the top of the ship with Ganondorf
on his side laughing

Battle Time!:
Dyz69 and Amy
(go to multiman brawl and do a 100 man brawl Report the damage you take and the Time )
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Number of posts : 52
Brawl Friend Code : 3136-8244-6066
Main Character : Pikachu
About Me: : i will pwn you with my Thunder Rat!
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

Post by Dyz69 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 pm

as Dyz approached the near island, he was invaded by Ganons Ship
as he Saw a person laughing as he looked familiar

*..is that...RZA!?* Spoke dyz with uncertainty
*Lets worry about that later we must clear them out* spoke Lucario
*Good idea Common lets fight!*
Dyz transformed into Lucario to fight the enemies....

( oh RZA i will edit what you wrote to better fit the story because Amy and I
are separated from each other right now so we cant fight together
but dont wory ill keep about the same you just said ^_^ )
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Joe

"Leave Amy to me." said Joe

-Amy's battle canceled-

Amy

Amy finally came out underground, "I made it." said Amy As Bowsers minions came out, amy jumped and hit a ? block and grabed a mushroom and grew big and stomped them.
Joe

Joe came out of a portal, "Hello Amy." said Joe

Amy

"Joe! why have you gone to the darkness, you were my friend my best friend." said Amy

Joe

"I was weak, I was tired of losing to you, I will kill you." said Joe "You will not battle me now, let my friends have fun first." said Joe Bowser and Wario came out of the pipe.

Amy

"The way I can defeat both if I can use Zelda's final smash on them." said Amy

Battle:
Amy(0%) agenst Wario and Bowser level 9, starting at 50% from peach blossom smash. Battle Requirement: Must defeat with final smash. That means last kill on each.

(The battles are like the missions on brawl. If battle requirements are not completed on your side story goes to your enimies.)
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 pm

As Dyz was defending his ship, a large shadow appeared on the ship. A loud BAM occurred, and the figure there was Klash!

"My, my, what a pleasant surprise! Your ship has already been raided . . . too bad! I was hoping for a challenge."

Klash took out a 2-D torch and readied his laser eyes, prepared to set the ship ablaze.

"Well, destroying this ship seems WAY too easy! No"
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 21
Brawl Friend Code : 4038 - 5689 - 9133
Main Character : ROB
About Me: : I'm a robot that is red.
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 am

Oh Dyz may challege you to a brawl, but if he does not you will distroy the ship.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Dyz finished the invading troop in 3.31 and took about 209%
Dyz feel to the gorund tired of the match when he heard a Crash striking down
he turned around and saw a man

*Dang it you guys just keep coming!* said comicly however his actions
when soon stopped as he Felt the Strenght of this man
*He is not a minion hes more than that* exclaimed Lucario

*Yeah i noticed getting this guy off is not gonna be easy...dang im tired
from fending off the other guys...* turns around to see the island is closer
*umm i may not be able to beat him...but maybe i can stall him long enough to be able to evacuate and reach the island

Brawl Challenge!!
Dyz vs Klash 3 stocks
Time limit is 3 mins, Dyz starts with 100% Klash with 0%
Dyz must survive the 3 mins to evacuate safely ,if loses Klash will destroy the ship

Klash if i cant fight you online ill make CPU lvl 9 and fight for us so we dont hold
up to find out what happens im gonna be around the chat for the next days
if on monday we are unable to fight ill do it this way that way its all fair
and dont worry im honest dude i wouldnt lie here ^_^
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Cool, my first fight! 8D
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Amy battle won
Joe

Bowser and Wario were on the ground, "Its time to face me amy...." said Joe

Amy

Amy was coughing, "I toke too much damage and I can't my final smash." said Amy

Battle!

Amy vs Joe
Amy at 150%, Joe at 0%
3 stock, Survive 2:00.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Amy lost.

"I I..... lost." said Amy and falls on the ground, coughing up blood. "Not anough power Amy." said Joe He picked her up, then Mario an Luigi came out of know where and blocked his path, "dammit fine, I can have her later." said Joe put his sword away, and throwing amy at him. "I got to go" getting in a portal. "Everyone get back to base now, before the darkness comes" said Joe Mario carried Amy to the castle and gave her to some toads, and put her in a bed with bandages and no clothes on.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 am

DyzĀ“s Brawl Challenge Failed...

Klash Transformed into ROB to defeat Dyz, However Klash took damage and only lost one stock
Dyz on the other hand was kicked from left to Right out of his Ship, eventually he fell into the water
tired from the battle Klash Rised Above him and Ignited his Truster Sending Dyz deep into the sea
and losing the match at only 5 seconds Remaining

Klash returned to the Ship and ignited it in flames as he stood there laughing, DyzĀ“ Ship was succesfuly burned down
the beated body of Dyz stayed floating in the sea for a few mins since he was 5 seconds
away from it and he hitted the island shore....of Delfino Island Some local Folks saw Dyz body as they picked
him up to a near by inn....but GanonĀ“s Ship was so Close as well that they know where Dyz is--.....

( Is it me or are us Heroes Getting owned XD )
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:49 am

Klash rose up with rocket thruster off of the sinking ship.

"One down . . . Two to go!"

Klash started to think about his next plan while in the air.
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Amy

Amy woke up in a pink bed, "Where am I?" said Amy "Your in my Castle Amy." said Peach "What! how?" said Amy and looks down, "Ahhhh, where are my clothes!?" yelled Amy "Well, Mario and Luigi saved you." said Zelda A Toad walks in. "Princess Amy, I need you to put your dress on." said Toad "Why did they call me princess?" said Amy "Cause you us as your souls so you are a princess." said Peach "What about my skirt outfit." said Amy "It was ripped so we threw it away." said Toad "Can you guys make me a new one." said Amy "Yes, your highness." said Toad Amy got up and put peaches dress on her self. "Princess we need your help, the darkness is taking over all the worlds, I need you to stop it." said Toad "Well, I need my friends to help me." said Amy "we did found someone at the beach." said Toad Amy started tripping on her dress "How do you walk in this thing." said Amy A Toadette came by. "Toad I think the princess needs a bath please excuse her." said Toadette "Ok." said Toad and Toadette grabs Amy
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Dyz wakes up from a small inn house
*Gaahh!...* he grabbed his head as he felt bandages covering it
*...Dang those dam trusters were hot!*

a Pianta Walks in with some nice mango juice *Here drink this buddy
you were floating on the beach there for a while you suffered some burns but
hey were in the Tropical island so you should be just fine*

Dyz grabs the Juice and drinks it
*YYUummyy my Favorite* Shouted Yoshi with Joy
*haha dont get so excited buddy you need your rest too after all we both
got our butts handed down to us...also guys we need to find the others..*
Dyz spoke, as he stood up and looked out the window he saw a Light House
he finaly found what he needed he would just need to turn it on to indicate to his friends
that he was there, soon back together they would stop this invaison of darkness....
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Amy

A Pianta came in with a Letter and hand it to Dyz, It was from Peach's Castle, it said. "Hello this was written by a toad, Princess Amy your friend, told me to send a letter to you telling to meet her at the castle." said the letter from toad.

Amy steps out of the tub, "I needed that." said Amy A bunch of toadettes came and put undergarmets, brushing her hair, then putting her panty hose, dress and shoes on. "I really need to where this" said Amy "yes, princess and thats what you are specially when you go in a crowd." said Toadette "But im am not wear make-up." said Amy "Ok, your highness."
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:12 am

*Thanks for the letter buddy* as Dyz finished reading the note
So Amy was taking to the Castle huh? i wonder how she got there..
well its time to go visit here Were gonna need to take the Rainbow Cruise to get
there lets go guys*

Dyz said farewell and thanks to those who saved him he left the Inn and
went to the Air port in Isle Delfino and he took the Cruise to PeachĀ“s Castle
to meet up to his friend Amy
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:37 am

Amy was brought to the garden where there were many people there. "You are going to tell them, that you are going to save them from the darkness." said toad She went up some stairs to a microphone, "Hello, im am Princess Amy, once my friend gets here we will save this kingdom as well as other kingdoms, I promis on my life, that everyone will be safe." said Amy Everyone started claping.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:47 am

Dyz from the Cruise started to hear clappings coming from the Castle..
he looked up and saw a Dark cloud above him as it started spreading
as it started dropping down shadow clones of Luigi, Samus, and Olimar
theyre were aiming to land on PeachĀ“s Castle

*Oh no the Darkness Dam there going to invade Peach there so many people
there..Everyone get inside the Cruise i will fight them off, Pilot position yourself
below this cloud dont worry ill stop them ALL!*

Dyz transformed into Lucario this time as all the piantas and toads went inside the
cruise the pilot started Following the Cloud so that Dyz could eliminate them before they land into ground

DyzĀ“s Brawl Challenge! 4 stocks
Dyz vs the team of Shadows
dyz 30% ( due to still recovering from his burns)
Shadows 60% ( there weak minions )
3 ime limit

Dyz must eliminate all shadows in under 3 minutes if succesful the invasion stops
and the Cruise succesfuly lands on the castle, if fails the remaining shadows will
land on PeachĀ“s Castle...
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

"Hmm . . . what's this? I sense a large amount of dark energy coming from Peach's castle . . . delightful! I must check this out."
Klash was a long way from the castle, so it took him a very long time to get there.
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 am

Joe

"You will return to base." said Joe coming from behide "Klash, if you get cought in that darkness you will be gone." said Joe
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Dyz Brawl Challenge....Success!
Taken damage 94%
Time elapsed 0.42

Dyz succesfuly elminated the enemies that were going to land on the Castle However the Dark Cloud still stood up high, the Cruise Landed on Peach Castle as Dyz ran up to where Amy was
*Howdy good to see your ok, but we got trouble now, how do we plan
to take that cloud away?...while we think that lest evacuate the civilians here on the cruise*

The dark cloud started dropping more enemies but these landed outside of the Castle
as they started walking towards our heroes
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Dyz nodiced that she was wearing a princess dress. "Don't worry I sent some toads to use these." said Amy Showing some weird machine. "Remember those subspace machines that was use 10 years ago, this little machine reverses the effect, but does not get rid of darkness completely." said Amy "The guys with dark virus have a strong brawler inside the core of each cloud, it can be a spirit, dark virsions of them, or even are selfs." sighed Amy "We need to get rid of some of the shadows that got in before the shield was put up." said Amy

Brawl time!

3 min multi-man brawl with Dyz and Amy.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh, Joe, you party~pooper . . . Fine. I guess I don't want to disappear forever, hehe."

Klash reluctantly returned to base.

"What's our next plan? I want to do some killing now! I've been thirsting for those hero's deaths."
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:25 am

*..k thanks for clearing that up you look different with that dress* Dyz said akwardly

*uuf Subspace dont even remind me of those creeps* Yoshi sighed
*well gues we have to use their Technology for now..well lets take those who enter
near the Castle, Amy are you ready?*
Dyz transforms into Yoshi to help out Amy

...PS:...i cant anymore...my...my..Wii is DEAD!! it died just now i wont read anything
so i wont be able to brawl till i get it fixed...wich God knows when..so your gonna have
to add a CPU lvl9 to fight for me so we can continue with the story
wish we luck to get it fixed fast
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 am

(just say you can't transform, its multi man brawl so I do it my self.)

Joe

"Just wait the darkness in battlefield need to be completed, then it would be harder for them to get to final destanation." said Joe
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Joe

"Go train, I need to be stronger im going to change Ike's soul." said Joe He transported to on top of a ship. "This were I should find him." said Joe "We don't aloud hitch-hikers on top." said Falco right behide him. "I want fox where is he." said Joe "Im not telling you dark guy." said Falco "Ok, I will make you." said Joe

Brawl!

Joe(Ike) vs Falco(lv9)
3 stock on coneria. Brawl succesful
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next