Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a God?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a God? Empty Is there a God?

Post by Turinssbb Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:38 pm

I believe that there is OR WAS a god. God doesnt have to be immortal in my opinion. But i do know for sure that there is or was a god. But i dont know about jesus or any other form of religion is true or not. But what i just stated is what i truly believe.
comments, concerns?
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 260
Brawl Friend Code : 1977-3565-3999
Main Character : Yoshi Olimar Lucas King Dedede
About Me: : god damn im sexy
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character Stats
Health:
Is there a God? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is there a God? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Magic Class: Water

https://www.youtube.com/RoshiDV

Back to top Go down

Is there a God? Empty Re: Is there a God?

Post by Dyz69 Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:00 am

dude you just hit on my deepest Tought ever, now i learn that my essays usually dont get nowhere but i respect any other religion and believe the people they describe
actually existed in some point in life, i do believe there is a God and still is maybe we cant see him or feel him, but i believe he exist because there just so much
evil in here and one of my mains beliefs is that theres no good if evil does not exist

so much theres a few things i made up when it comes ot this, i kinda made my own religion but i think no one would take it seriously so i just disguize it as
a novel or a story fo a world where that religion exist, but anyways like i said i believe what others say, but i personaly believe there is a God and Lucifer ( i love this name better )
but i also believe on a Darker side of God himself ill leave that one for later once i see whos interested in this opinion ^_^
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 pm

lol im interseted dyz lol

btw yeah i think theres a god but its the way you look at it...dont believe god is what eveyone says and whatever the bible study say..your just fooling yourself scratch
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Number of posts : 52
Brawl Friend Code : 3136-8244-6066
Main Character : Pikachu
About Me: : i will pwn you with my Thunder Rat!
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:02 am

yeah your seem to be the only one then XD anyways heres how it goes for me

The Beginning
at first there w sonly but one world where all of the races existed as one unity from these people one of them was named the supreme ruler know as God
his name was jehovah ( i make this religion as part of many hence being called unity ) this man was the first human to have ever learn his true potential
withing his mind he has reached and unlocked all of his power through the chakra ( what i consider the seals of ones sould and mind ) within the blessing
of this power he became God, after a lifetime of rulership he felt something was missing from this pure world for there was never a night, no moon, no shadows...
this felt imperfect for him and the towns folk never felt the need to rest he knew this wouldnt last forever as the planet one day exploded
trough his own ego this caused the big bang ( i even mix science )

after years of god Rebuilding each piece of the once single planet he created withing each sectors of galaxies and one single universe to hold them all
from withing these starts where born, and those large enough in energy became living planets, while one of them became the source of light, wich we know as
the Sun, the nurture of light and bringer of life, once God had finish this..and life began to grow...he felt the need to perfect what he felt was wrong in the last
and also to avoid his ego to ever cause that explosion again, after going trough a battle with his most trusted Angel Lucifer, he was force to exile him on the 3rd planet
of the milky way galaxy, after he did this he knew what he has created....this is where hatred and revenge were born, and God felt darkness within him....

The Dark God
after he knew of this God wanted to do something to prevent him from turning into a monster he had to shed away what was left of his humanity
and so he splitted his body with all of his darkness and Traits, and splitted them into 6 different beings he then purify one of them as to balance them all
after that he spreaded it out trough all of the universe to avoid from it to ever uinite and become a fatal error
while the 6 different parts of his counter part where scatter some of this energy went to planets leaving behind a creature that would be know as
a Dark God but these are merely a fragment of a true disaster,
after this God was very weaken...he did not have almost no energy left as he decided to rest to restore his strenght....

The Conclusion
after the remaining energy of God and the shadow of his counter where left life slowly began growing and evolving into different creatures once one life form was
created more continue to reform into what they where once in their lifes the spirits of those who lived in the unity planet where slowly beginning to
regrow and a new apperances as well tough they had to start from nothing to became what they are now
God is still dormant from his hard work but he is always keeping an eye on all of the universe slowly guiding its creatures to a better life
while the energy of the Dark god wishes to be resurrected trough the darkness of each creatures heart to slowly gain enough energy to come forth
and reborn, while Lucifer is waiting for the day he will acomplish his revenge upon his creator

....but in the end all will be consumed by a single energy know as the Void who lives in the Black Holes that where created from the Big Bang
each explosion of energy only makes the void stronger as these forces remain distracted the void goes unoticed slowly growing
slowly consuming...leaving nothing but an empty space....

thats about it hope anyone enjoys reading this as i enjoyed writting it from here on out i would be missing to write the Mission and Destiny that was
created for us but ill leave that for later to anyone else who wishes for me to continue with this ^_^
and once again this is just something i have come to think about a lot, for it may all be just an illusion or maybe...by some strange reason this might be
the true relaity....but who knows only time will tell right? believe in what ever gives you hope, thats what i think is best to do well
latz all
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:56 am

im not gonna read that, im just gonna say it sounds smart so there <_<
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 260
Brawl Friend Code : 1977-3565-3999
Main Character : Yoshi Olimar Lucas King Dedede
About Me: : god damn im sexy
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Water

https://www.youtube.com/RoshiDV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum