Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure RPG ( under Testing )

2 posters

Go down

Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Empty Adventure RPG ( under Testing )

Post by Drakose Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:36 pm

Story
in a peacful land filled with flora and fauna, mountains, forest, Ruins and cities, the ideal place for exploration...however an evil energy has fallen into the land
from a meteor, this cause cause for life forms to transfrom into monster even humans some have been corrupted and want nothing but power
empires have risen and many have fallen...the towns folk have believe in a prophecy for years, where Travelers will come from distant lands
gather the ancient arts and destroy the sacred demon who lives in the Meteor that has fallen, and now a built shrine was built on it

who will these heroes be? will there destiny will be to destroy or save all of the land? only they will decide but whats true is that they will have to
unite forces to do any of these this is the land of hope and the land of destruction....wich side are you on?

Rules ( pending )

Attacking/defense:

Magic Attack/magic defense:

items/spells:

Other information ( pending )

Shop/cities/temples:

DyzShop:
Drakose
Drakose
Super Sexy Beast

Number of posts : 124
Main Character : Marth
About Me: : Hey I'm drakose
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character Stats
Health:
Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Left_bar_bleue100/100Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Empty Re: Adventure RPG ( under Testing )

Post by Drakose Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:36 pm

ok
Drakose
Drakose
Super Sexy Beast

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:36 pm

The member 'Drakose' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Beginner Dice' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Beginner Dice' : 3, 1, 4, 2, 1

Game Master
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 3
About Me: : About me
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Magic Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:53 pm

Rules so far:

You are an explorer and you have come to this town. You decide to help the townsfolk by finding the demon and defeating it.
You are allowed one weapon, 4 spells, and 2 potions in your inventory(magic and health potion). You can restock on potions or buy new spells or weapons at the shop in town, but it will replace one of your current weapons or spells.

You also nee magic points to cast certain spells. Every time you cast a certain spell, the magic points will be subtracted form your magic bar. Each time you are attacked by someone else by either a weapon or a spell, your health points are subtracted from your health bar.

To attack with your weapon, you need to roll a dice to see how much damage you do. You can roll a dice after you post and the Game Master will tell you the amount of damage you've done. Different weapons allow you to do more dice rolls, and your rolls will be added together.

Example:
Beginner Weapon: Fire Blade
Dice Rolls: 1
*You roll dice*
Dice Master: User Drakose has rolled a 4
User Drakose does 4 damage
------------------------------------------
Advanced Weapon: Spectral Axe
Dice Rolls: 3
*You roll dice*
Dice Master: User Drakose has rolled 2,6,3.
User Drakose does 11 damage

That is what happens when you attack. When You use a spell, you will do a certain amount of damage. The MP (magic points) will be subtracted after that.

Example:
Fire Spell
20 damage
30 mp
User Drakose casted the Fire Spell and did 20 damage. It cost him 30 magic points.

There are many different weapons and spells you can use. To check your spells, look at your character sheet.
Now for potions, you must have 1 health potion and 1 magic potion. The beginner potions heal 20 points. More powerful potions can be bought at the store.

We are working out the money system, but this is how everything works so far.
Drakose
Drakose
Super Sexy Beast

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 am

:emblem: Testing
Drakose
Drakose
Super Sexy Beast

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 am

The member 'Drakose' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Advanced Dice' : 3, 4, 6, 7, 1, 1, 7, 2

#2 'Advanced Dice' : 2, 6, 6, 6, 4, 6, 8, 2

#3 'Advanced Dice' : 8, 4, 5, 1, 1, 5, 7, 4

Game Master
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 3
About Me: : About me
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventure RPG ( under Testing ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Magic Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum