Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Virus History

+3
amyroselover
Drakose
Dyz69
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Virus History Empty The Dark Virus History

Post by Dyz69 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:43 am

-Warning-
this is the Very history of this Clan, wich means since the very birth of the Leader know as Dyz69 if you dont like to read a wall of text
i sugest you take time in readin it, if your interested on how this clan was borned come and take a look of what this clan had to go trough
to where it is today please enjoy ^_^........also i apologize in advance for my bad grammar

a Long time ago, and actually not so long anymore seems almost like yesterday a young boy just finished his school and was waiting for the new SSB game to be brought over by his brother he was playing Melee to release some of his excitement, he always checked the dojo site for the new features,
finaly the game was out and he recieved it into his hands and so began the rise of Dyz69 a name that took 3 years of high school and one night of lazyness
the name that would be represented and remembered by many, and so he began going online and fight many people but it felt slow and un-challenging
he wen to the internet to find who was the best Yoshi and meet a man named Rel_12 his Comments indicated he was the best so far

he contacted me and told me to visit his site i did and meet many great players Admiral, JJ, Veen, and Scatz he fought them all and learned a lot
this was also the time he got into the online community and became to enjoy the new challenges...however this site know as BCF suffered and attack by spammers
and was closed down....Dyz did not knew what happen he just noticed no one visited the site anymore...until he saw a post of a new home he quickly packed
his things and left of to the new home...upon there it was small at first but his friends where there weeks later everyone was back and he was fighting yet again
at this point he noticed Clans were forming between his allies that they slowly seperate them, because of this Dyz was offered to join some
he didnt wanted ot go to his Rival Yoshi Rel, and felt that he could not lend enough support to Admirals Clan the Celestial Empire..

Dyz declined them, since he Fought Admirals entire Mains and since that day he formed a bond he would not forget..but also weeks later caused the downfall of
CE it was here Dyz believed the Clans actually bond people and give someone strenght it is at this time he created his own clan know as the Dark Virus
at 1st all of his friends commented their support to this risky idea but Dyz never lost hope for even if he was the last and only member the Clan would never die,
from here the first member Manny joined from a small group know as the Phazon Destructive lead by the comical relief GigaSteve, after a few dilemas Manny joined DV and Dyz told him with only those two now the clan would never die, shortly Natat joined wich brought Byron too but soon a conflict arised between the leaders of CE, and eventually it was separated it was a this time i meet the co-Leader SSK, he was a trouble young boy
at these times he got frustated very easely and i felt the need to help him overcome this trough our rivarly much like Admiral we became friends
SSK offerd his help to the clan and brought members like MegaMike, soon other joined like Champ, Cody402 and SuperXMario it was here that the DV was the highest in the site

but we declared War to RelĀ“s Clan know as Teh Elite Brawlerz...this war was carried out and it was the 1st defeat by DV and Dyz felt like he made a bad decicions as
Leader for some members didnt had the chance to defend the Clan...Dyz promise to never let them down again as he closed his fist tightly and the members supported his
feelings....after a while and Rel the admin of the site was banned by the mod and friend JJ, the reasons even until this day are still un-clear this single Ban
Teared up the site SSK found and old friend and together they created another site know as United Gaming Forums the Dark Virus moved to this site as a second home
while BCF was under this crisis, eventually Rel found a way to get back and banned those who betrayed him, JJ left the site to create his own along side Veen who now
became Sing and Jay a friend they meet way before, other members followed them to their site know as Smash Network this now created 3 sites in wich all of the members
have left too...

Eventually UGF was not as succesful as the others as much as the admins gave their best to make the place fun and attractive no members ever came and stayed
eventually the admins gave up hope and UGF was closed down, the Dark Virus was forced to move back at BCF, they never got the cahnce to visit and migrate on SN
..after a few more weeks were eveything was calm, BCF was attacked yet again by the spammers, who sent them no one knew all the post and forums where deleted
Rel quickly recruited unknown members and they fixed BCF but the damage was done and everything was lost and to cause even more damage Summer had just ended
and everyone was going back to school this was the mark of BCF downfall and so far its last, Dyz said to Rel *If BCF falls for the 3rd time i will not join anything else*...
his words stayed true since Rel gave up hope and hasnt created another site only one for his own Clan, they remains of BCF are still home for the DV tough the
only Active Clan there, SSK good friend and considered brother of Dyz gave of the bad news he will no longer brawl with them, since he sold his system, but will still lend his support when he could, another member know as cody also left months later their goodbye was a blow to the clan since they where the ones who keept us active, and one of the few reason why two female members joined Joie and AmyroseLover still the downfall of summer caused a lot of DV members to dissapear Dyz wished the best for them...Drakose a member who joined in the 2nd BCF asked if he could create a site just for the DV, Dyz agreed since it was a good idea
another Member also joined later that time he was know as Turin but when he joined rename himself as Master Roshi after Dyz finaly fought him they became good friends
so much he considered him his lost Twin...finaly the New Dark Virus Clan web site was created this 3 people build everything tough all credit goes to Drakose
and Roshi for making the site complete

and so Dyz decided the name of Dark Virus must spread world wide on the forums Dyz began his quest to recruit new members trough AIB and OBC trough the help of his mentor Scatz who if it wasnt for him Dyz would have never become the Yoshi Main he is now, with his help he plans to impress the community of OBC while, Roshi went of to Clan sites and with his own friends to comvince them of joining Drakose began spreading the word of us trough adds, shortly after our site started attracting the old members from the site SN wich was closed down due to lact of activity, one day it felt like the old days of BCF everyone was there on the chat, such good memories everyone remembered...Dyz was happy to know even for that moment everyone was gathered again...now he believes that bringing the old members back would be great even if they didnt joined DV he wanted the fmaily to reunite...the feeling was short lived as they still visit SN for their daily talks while others still are off on their own trying to make a name of themselfs
and so we have come down to the present day the clan is still growing the members are still happy, we grieve the loss of our comrades but we also pray for their safety
hoping one day they find their way back home

This has been the history of the birth of the Dark Virus as you can see anything can have a long story if someone rememberes it, it may even sound like a novel..but this is life a struggle of humans and society even if its not in person it is always there even on something as the Internet, humans can still connect with out knowing ones expression for people can feel the passion of the wrods written down, they can feel the sarcasm, they can feel the sadness in words, people can still feel even if their expressions are sent out trough data flows....and this is what the goal is unite as many people as possble and have one place where everyone can come and relax

Welcome to the Dark Virus World!!

Dyz69 written since 12/13/2008
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
The Dark Virus History Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Virus History Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
The Dark Virus History Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Virus History Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

The Dark Virus History Empty Re: The Dark Virus History

Post by Drakose Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:02 am

sweet. Now all we need is an awesome fictional story to go along with it.
Drakose
Drakose
Super Sexy Beast

Number of posts : 124
Main Character : Marth
About Me: : Hey I'm drakose
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 am

Fucking awesome serously I had to say the it
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
The Dark Virus History Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dark Virus History Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 am

amyroselover wrote:Fucking awesome serously I had to say the it

Thanks Amy im glad you enjoyed reading it, it was kinda lonely last night and i had a lot in my mind, so writting this whole History
really eased my toughts so thank you again for the comment and i hope you still like the Dv Home ^_^

and lol drakose i been thinking on making it like a fictional story the main thing would be something like megaman battle netwrok
where evryone is on their Miis they go inside the Network in wich when they face in battle transform into their chars
it would have some drama, and evil organization and plain simply what happen here, Bretayal, Love, seperated by fate and then reunited
im thinking roughly around 25 episode we would had XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:31 am

and roshi would be comedy.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
The Dark Virus History Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dark Virus History Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by awperxs Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:43 pm

This is very cool, I especially like the part when you mention dark virus.

awperxs
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 19
Brawl Friend Code : 967-11-11-cometopizzapizza-heyheyhey
Main Character : Snake
About Me: : About me
Skill Level : Excellent
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:45 pm

amyroselover wrote:and roshi would be comedy.
psh more like sex scenes <_<
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 260
Brawl Friend Code : 1977-3565-3999
Main Character : Yoshi Olimar Lucas King Dedede
About Me: : god damn im sexy
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Water

https://www.youtube.com/RoshiDV

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:56 pm

"Laughs really hard" I mean like the funny perve.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:47 am

amyroselover wrote:"Laughs really hard" I mean like the funny perve.

umm im not sure if that fits Roshi to a perfeciton, but if he is a womenizer hes bound to be a perve XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am

Dyz69 wrote:
amyroselover wrote:"Laughs really hard" I mean like the funny perve.

umm im not sure if that fits Roshi to a perfeciton, but if he is a womenizer hes bound to be a perve XD
oh so now a caring loving man, just wanting a little attention is so bad??
u guys have no shame XD
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Cause I dont need it.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:24 pm

and i dont care what others think about me, im just me XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:43 pm

I say the same thing.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:50 pm

well...
whatever!
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 am

I know im a perve.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:55 am

random 0_0
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:18 pm

i would have to agree, but if you read her
Informaiton in *About Me* it clearly says she a
hentai girl, ^_^ not that theres anything wrong with that
i sometimes do like that kind of things
Ā¬_Ā¬...but thats another story XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 am

Well, I talk sexually about my friend when im with him. I change clothes in his room before, even naked in front of him, but we are best friends but not going out. I did some stuff I don't want to mention on here.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:13 am

ummm i wish i was ur friend
sighs*
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Now thats trust, but unlike you Roshi i wish i could have
any Female friends like that XD....sigh....
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turinssbb Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:02 pm

same here
sighs with dyz*
Turinssbb
Turinssbb
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:44 pm

I love doing that to other guys. Hey dyz just asking I was thinking of doing a dark virus rp but I might need your help.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 pm

ummm i think your hitting a gold mine here Amy, you know that Dark Virus
was created also from a related story i did, so i can make a plot out of it pretty
easely ^_^ but do you mean making an RPG of us in this event of the Dark
Virus infecting the world? or of our conquest aggaints it?
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by L337Zombie Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 pm

And PUPPIES!!!!!!! What a Face

Edit: What am i the only guy here with a GF?? affraid
L337Zombie
L337Zombie
Zombie God

Number of posts : 21
Main Character : Master cheif or Vault Boy
About Me: : About me
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DC2rawkr Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:59 pm

this is great a brawlers rise to the top to whoop @ss
DC2rawkr
DC2rawkr
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 45
Brawl Friend Code : 5026-5235-6882
Main Character : Pokemon Trainer
About Me: : Your one and only typical Asian Rocker/Metalhead \ ,, /
Skill Level : I Need Practice
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next