Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Dark Virus

4 posters

Go down

The End of Dark Virus Empty The End of Dark Virus

Post by Turin Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 am

So after a long while of not being on here, and seeing that this forum has died, i am sad to say goodbye to dark virus. Im not even into brawl or melee anymore, i only use my skills for fun. Instead i have gone into breakdancing and am excelling in something that can be more "rewarding" in the future. If any of you want to get into contact with me, or just talk or w/e else, just look me up on these things:

www.youtube.com/turinssbb
www.myspace.com/the_crimson_magician
For facebook just type in the name: Charles Kuhns
the_crimson_magician@yahoo.com
Aim: BreakerYoga
BreakerYoga@hotmail.com
Meebo: BreakerYoga

I, Master Roshi aka Turin aka T_C_M aka Drago aka Roshi aka Turinssbb, announce that i leave dark virus with sad goodbyes, but head held up high; Goodbye Dark Virus. Sad

Turin
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 27
Brawl Friend Code : pizza hut
Main Character : nees is the best
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

The End of Dark Virus Empty Re: The End of Dark Virus

Post by Dyz69 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 am

T^T i hate to admit but the DV is still around, hehe im not giving up and you know that ill keep the forum around and everynow and then check on it il eb sure to send you a myspace comment but as far as is exist i always take te DV name with me wherever i go and a new feaure to such said DV is making typos and it seems to b spreading muahaha, but you will be my bro and always have tht spit with me, thank for adding anyway to contact you i wish more of us did the same, DX, still with a heart felt apology im sorry, oh and im still brawling XD going to tourneys and everything actually, but hey your breakdancing is amazing you wont be getting fat like me at least hehe

but take care my brother, my comrade, my best friend best of wishes and be taking care alright, best of wishes to everything you do, this dino is getting old but i got a lot more fighting and gaming to do X3, besides i got a job so no need to worry at all XD...unless i get fired then im majorly F-ed XD see you soon on my space and going to leave you a message or someting bro lol see you soon and Break that Floor!

love Dyz your friendy neighbrhood speecher XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
The End of Dark Virus Left_bar_bleue100/100The End of Dark Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
The End of Dark Virus Left_bar_bleue100/100The End of Dark Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Oh god its been how long for me!
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
The End of Dark Virus Left_bar_bleue0/0The End of Dark Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakose Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 am

Koo koo kachoo
Drakose
Drakose
Super Sexy Beast

Number of posts : 124
Main Character : Marth
About Me: : Hey I'm drakose
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:32 pm

heheh hey im still around here though, trying to respond to anything posted, cept dang that was in august, hope you still check around amy DX!
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey guys Amy is not coming back cause she moved to ireland. But I am here I hope Dyz got my message. By the way im Joe.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
The End of Dark Virus Left_bar_bleue0/0The End of Dark Virus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 am

D:! NUuuuuu its sad to hear she left now, T^T well miss her, but hope she does alright and has a happy life,

well welcome Joe and i did got your message just wonder how long its been since you posted this DX, ill be checking the dates hopefuly it wasnt that appart, also lets find another way to communicate because i dont check this site that often and i really need a day to remodel the whole thing, imma reply more on your message :3 and i have some more online games as i keep spreading the Dark Virus name wich for now well call DrkV. for short, mainly so that people dont get the wrong idea and think were hackers XD hehe

well hope to see some response soon D: latz comrades
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:38 am

Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down