Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

+3
L337Zombie
Dyz69
amyroselover
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

Post by amyroselover Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Amy looked kinda down, "Something wrong Amy?" said Zelda Amy was quiet "(could not of been him it can't be.)" thought Amy
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Stats
Health:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Magic Class: Darkness

Back to top Go down

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:50 pm

(lol i am sooooooo lost in the story and dont know what to do...please explain in nobbish terms xD)
(oh and since im evil i changed my second soul to ganon so i guess i will appear bieng ganondorf)

(lol should i narrorate too? i mean, im a bad character and all but idk, ima narrorate anyways, correct me if im wrong Razz)

*as the three came walking(the large fields of hyrule) along they heard loud gallpoing noises, soon to find out that there were hundreds of evil red eyed black stallions, hogs, and one humoungous dragon that is caged(kinda like king kong with the shackles on his hand).
then from afar they could see a tall evil looking man(xD)
None other than Ganondorf!!!

(oh ya)
Cool

(please tell me if i should change color to make the evil look MORE evil xD)
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Number of posts : 52
Brawl Friend Code : 3136-8244-6066
Main Character : Pikachu
About Me: : i will pwn you with my Thunder Rat!
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:40 pm

*Holy Cow there to many!* Yoshi said shocked
*Fighting them is suicide* Lucario exclaimed

*Guys we better retreat out of here, its ganon´s full fleet of enemies we dont
stand a chance ..umm..Over there.!* Dyz pointed to a cavern as he said amy
thinking to herself..*Amy...i dont know what you thinking about but we got to move*
Dyz looked at joey as he just nodded and he move towards the cavern with his
friends*

( oh RZA you must remember it is us Players, that are interacting in other words it is our human form in the world of video games, you just have the living souls of pikachu and ganondorf but your goal is to stop us from reaching final destination and your
mission is to inject the dark virus into Sakumoto imma updating the History so if you
get lost go there to read alright ^_^
Also Joey and Amy i updated the whole Story you can find it on the other topic read on there ^_^ i tittle it *Story History* RZA read that so your not lost alrighty?
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:40 am

(Ganondorf is a soul, so you can't do that unless your guy is there. Only Characters that are not being used can be mortal, he is a soul he is see threw and you don't look like them unless you transform as your main one you can't transform with second. When not in transformation you look like yourself.)

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Amys0005
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Joe

Joe transported in front of RZA, "You dumbass, don't attack directly specially by yourself, they can gang up on you and the henchmen have no chance." said Joe but his face was covered so none of the good guys know who he was.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:32 pm

ablblbl

Last edited by Klashkrool on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 21
Brawl Friend Code : 4038 - 5689 - 9133
Main Character : ROB
About Me: : I'm a robot that is red.
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:38 am

Did You listen To My Post In The History Section, you can't start intill you do what I asked, so everybody annoy klashkool post, for now.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 am

after entering the Cave the heroes kept walking deep inside
until they finaly reached the exit...they noticed they were now around a small
town they saw a floating platform and decided to jump on it Dyz later spoke

*Hey this is SmashVille, i been to a smilar town like this its sorrounded by the
mountains...i always wondered what that hole in thre Waterfall was all about..*
Dyz turned around to is friends to look at them
*well guys it seems we got enemies after us so we better me more careful*
he awaited a reply
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 pm

(can i stop[interfeere so we can battle) you guys here?)
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Joe

Joe transported with RZA back to base, "What we got to do is split them up." said Joe

Amy

Amy reconized the voice of the guy in black coat, "Its him, it can't be my best friend." said Amy and started crying "Amy..... Im sorry but he has turn to the darkness, there's nothing we can do." said Zelda Then dark aura was coming from the ground and made dark virsions of Toon Link and Jigglypuff. "Get ready to fight." said Zelda Amy "Transform now!." yelled amy and turn into Zelda

Battle Rules: both CPU lv 9
Amy starts at 100% from her sadness, not full intension. Dyz starts at 0%. Joey not present. 3 stock no items

(Dyz whats your friend code)
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Battle? You can't battle Joe has stop you from doing so. read back from one's that you have not read.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:48 pm

*Aww crud* Spoke Dyz as he transformed into Yoshi this time
*Amy lets work together Joey is still resting up from all that running*

Both of these heroes ran foward to attack the approaching enemies

( umm its on my name actually but here it is 4811-6750-7995 i can see yours
in my side so im gonna add that too however i cant Brawl at the moment
i need to go to work...wich bring me to the next idea some of us cant brawl
like Joey or Zombie, how are they going to settle our matches?
if so how bout we just watch CPU fight each other and we settle
the outcome with that? you know so we dont wait forever for the matches to be
done this is a good solution dont you think?

also how bout who ever posted a fight to be done is the one who does the
CPU match, if theres any kinds of argue, I re-do it ,record, upload
and There results will be displayed there tough i higly doubt anyone will comlain
XD but just in case, so hows this idea amy? )
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:19 pm

No, we sometimes fight cpu like normal monsters certian area's are covered in darkness, Joey says he is going to get wi-fi soon, I give Zombie certian powers that only he can use. I can brawl before 8:00 tonight if you can't then we can wait till next weekend or I might get a snowday. Along as we don't do any major battles, Joey is fine. If we challage too another player they both fight each other online, me and you are doing a tag team battle agenst 2 cpu. Certain times if your guy is weak or not focus we rise your percent by handicap like me being sad im not focus. I doubt we will get a lie but if we do I tell it when it happens.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by RZA_Immortal Technique Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:33 pm

(gaah too confusing X_X)
RZA_Immortal Technique
RZA_Immortal Technique
Pika Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 pm

-RZA- wrote:(gaah too confusing X_X)

RZA i see you have a hard time imagining what Amy says sometimes, wll dude let me make it a bit
more simple, you know how in RPG you randomly fight aggaints enemies? we will do the
same with our adventure we will stumble aggaints enemies we go online and fight them out
kinda how i have to go online with amy and fight with her aggaints Lvu 9 CPU another thing
we can do t make this fun is go to multiman Brawl, this would be perfect for when Hordes of enemies
attacks us

what amy implied with certain damage is lets say in the story i got poisoned by one of you bad guys
if we go into a battle i would set handicap and raise my damage to 90% due to that poison this adds
a challenge to our fights since were online anyway and probably will fight lvl 9 cpu for these random
enemies we might as well make it interest and interactive with our story i really like
Amy approach with this RPG i just wish we could be here all at the same time XD
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 am

Say I attack yo RZA me and you would brawl online.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Amy

Dyz finished the battle and was only hurt a little bit. Poor amy was on the ground in her normal form. "Amy, why did you pay attention, I know your sad about that but we can't do any thing for him, right now." said Zelda Tears came from amy trying to stand up, "ahhh!" said Amy falling back on the ground "Your badly hurt Amy, so stay there." said Peach "Zelda, why do you mean right now, there is nothing we can do, once your in darkness you can't come back." cried Amy Zelda and Peach glaring at dyz "Say something dyz!" yelled Peach and Zelda with a angry voice.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 pm

*I Tried protecting her!* Shouted Dyz as he grabbed his inguries

*i took some blows for her i was by her side as much as i could i even used
my own body to stop her from flying away...but im sorry i failed...
But amy you werent focused on our fight did something happen?
if theres anything you need to say please speak it with us were your friends
and together we need to save everyone on this world its a heavy burden Amy...dont carry it alone...*

Dyz voiced started to calm down as he grabbed Yoshi´s Sattle and pulled out some
bandages to heal the bruises of Amy...he stood there in silence
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Zelda sighed "That guy in the black coat we saw on the bridge, that was her..... best friend, it seems that was the guy who put c4 under the bridge." said Zelda "and we were not talking about the fight, we were talking about try to lift her spirits up, if we don't she will end up dieing." said Peach
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Dyz stood there in shock of what was just said and slowly spoke

*I didnt knew amy... im sorry..i know how it feels to lose your
best friend, i lost mine a long time ago aggaints pride he was so
selfish to only himself he lost all of his friend and turn into a monster
he was left alone...but i know somewhere deep inside him and your friend
they are sad and lonely if we can just extend our hands out to them..maybe we can pull them out of darkness*

Dyz extended his hand out to Amy so he could pick her up

*Amy aslong as there is hope there is always a way, if you lose that hope
you will only become like them left alone in depression...you and i know your strong
so dont lose your hope yet, now common lets save your friend i promise ill find a way
just like them take my hand and lets continue int our path*

With that Dyz stood there with his hand extended
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 am

Amy

"Thank you...." said Amy grabing his hand.

Joe

Then a helicopter came, with Joe and a grenade luncher. "See ya guys later" said Joe shooting at them, and the explosion seperated them into differant worlds.

Amy

"Dyz, Joey!" yelled Amy as she flew into the air, she flew down into the mushroom kingdom into a pipe and went under ground. "Where am I...." said Amy looking around in the darkness, she lit a fireball into her hands. "Im uderground, somewhere in the mushroom kingdom." said Amy "We just got to get out of here maybe we can find my castle and contact are friends." said Peach
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Dyz he picked up amy he noticed the helicopter coming down

*Awww man* he said before being blown away Dyz fell in the water bellow
SmashVille he was knocked out, later woke up to be in a Pirate ship..
he grabbed his head shaking away the blow he just took

*In the sea?* Lucarios Soul spoke
*´´shivering´´...i dont like the water its to cold* Yoshi soul was steping away from boat

*Dont worry bout that now guys, we need to know where Amy and Joey went
..or find a way to tell them im here....umm well if we are in the sea there must be
a light house somehwere lets go find it* with that Dyz started navigating trough
the sea wondering where his friends went...
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Amy

As Amy walked she ran into Bowser and Wario. "Ow..." said Amy "Looky what we have here." said Wario "Thats that girl that Joe told us about." said Bowser "and she has both Princesses how lucky." said Bowser "How do you know Joe." said Amy They both laughed. "Tell me now!" said Amy "Lets get her." said Wario "I don't think so, transform!." said Amy but she not transform "Thats right im still weak." said Amy "See ya." and started running "I don't think so" said Wario coming up with his bike. "Amy use final smash ball." said Peach She reached in her bag and crushed a ball and glowed and started dancing. Wario and Bowser fell asleep, and Amy healed her self. "Get her....." said Bowser falling asleep and a hord of Goombas, Koopa Troopas, and Hammer bros chased her. Amy started running, "I wonder if if everyone else is having much troble as me." said Amy
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 pm

While navigating trough the vast sea Dyz felt somewhat uneasy.

*You can sense the danger...dont you Dyz?* Said Lucario
*Yeah thanks to you i can feel the presence of people...but i cant
sense my friends...only a danger thats coming...closer...*

With that Dyz turned around as he saw a Bullet being shot by anO utpost Guard
he steered the Ship from the Cannon as it exploded

*Should have guessed Ganondorfs minions are sitl at sea guess they didnt
had enough fron the Eldin Bridge...Lucario, Yoshi hold on to something
this ride is gonna bumpy*

as Dyz had to steer countless Cannons as an incoming ship started to home-in on them rady to invade the ship....
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Im gonna wait intill someone else does something.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next