Dark Virus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

+3
L337Zombie
Dyz69
amyroselover
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

Post by Dyz69 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Dyz was about to lash out his attacks until he was stopped by Amy
*Dont worry ill take care of them you are still healing from those burns*

....Dyz sighed as he felt dissapointed in not being able to help
he transformed back to normal as he allowed Amy to fight on her own
*Be Careful Amy...* Dyz said to his friend
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Brawl Friend Code : NEW FC 1719-9056-4781
Main Character : Yoshi
About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!
Skill Level : Great
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Stats
Health:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic Class: Darkness

https://darkvirus.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! )

Post by amyroselover Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Amy

Muti-man suceed

Amy dress was ripped up the top of her dress showing her bra, amy toke off her dress and only a princess underwear showed from her strap on sholder to the bottom with bear legs, and showed some of her ass. "There retreating but the cloud is getting bigger, Dyz we don't have much time." said Amy She throws him a smash ball, "turn into dragon yoshi so we can in the clouds." said Amy
(Yes I love being hot.)

Joe

After beating Falco, he comes to him. "Where is he." said Joe "Im still not telling." said Falco Joe throws him off the ship he high-jacks the ship heading to space and chased some arwings.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 254
Brawl Friend Code : 0774-4017-4399
Main Character : Peach doing it with Ike
About Me: : Im a hentai girl
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Dyz was starring at Amy as she was stripping herself...when he
recieved the Smash ball dyz finali spoke

*Amy you do know this is going to distract me in the long run dont you?
...also there was no need to srip all of it....oh well wont aruge to whats done
and if you ever get cold you know who to come too*

Dyz smiled as he Transformed into Super Yoshi and Amy climbed on his sattle
Yoshi started blushing as he picked up flight and headed to the dark cloud
while flying
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

About Me: : i am the Leader but im also your friend let us fight for a brighter future!

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Amy

"Hey at least it covers more then what I uselly wear, its just what a party bunny wears but differant type." said Amy They hid into the cloud, "Hold on Dyz its bumpy." said Amy
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

Dyz looked at Amy to what she just said
*Be sure to invite me to that party when ever you wear such dress hahaha
anyways Arent you the one who is supose to hold on? just dont pull my Tail
to much alright?*

Dyz Flies trough the Dark Clouds Making sure not to go to Fast for Amy´s Sake
he finaly reaches the Core of the Dark Cloud as he notices a Palace with floating
rocks around it were both of our heroes could see where all the Darkness is
flowing out of

*Amy i hope you brought that device with you were gonna need to take this
place down...* Dyz spoke concern
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am

(Dyz all cloud battles are going be in the lengendary pokemon stage cause all the power is crazy.)

"Stay here, you are not strong anough yet." said Amy she walks in and see's many dark bowsers.
Boss Battle: Amy(Zelda) vs 3 Bowsers, 5 stock.
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 am

Battle fail(Dude those bloody cpu bowsers spam too much keep grabing and side b)

"There's too many, I can't take them." said Amy Bowsers claws showed on her she untransformed. "These clouds are too strong." said Amy falling into dyz arms blood dripped on dyz. (most cloud battles are not going to be easy)
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:52 pm

*Wait amy!?* Dyz said as soon as they landed but was recharging his energy due to the being on his Final smash form...he then saw Amy fight aggaints the bowser´s and being defeated as she retreated back to him.

*Amy!!* Dyz said shocked as he hold amy
*Dang it.. you took a lot of damage...we must get you healed...*
Dyz Extended his wings as he Carried Amy back to the castle once Returning the Toads saw her and quickly rush to pick her up Dyz followed close by as they healed her wounds...she was resting on a bed when he sat near her

*Im sorry but try not to rush yourself to fast, i was gathering my energy back from that flight, i had to use more than usual to get out of there....Dang this Darkness! its really powerful..i wonder how Joey is doing....we seriously need more help were gonna
have to fight off the Dark Cloud later...im going increase the guards around here in case the shadows invade again....*

With that Dyz made sure Amy was alright, before stepping out he spoke
*Amy.....be careful i dont want to lose you in the field of battle....*

Last edited by Dyz69 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Amy

"I did not expect that." said Amy
Joe

"It seems amy not strong anough to fight the darkness, im going to stronger, she and Dyz needs to find there true power of both there souls. Im getting a new one, switching my main soul, I will power up both my souls as my side soul becomes a ally." said Joe a wolf Jumps at him. "I heard your looking for Fox, just to tell ya, I will be the one to take him down." said Wolf

Brawl!

Joe(Ike) vs Wolf(lv9)
Stock 3
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 am

Dyz smiled as he stepped outside, he saw a few toads and Koopas as he approached them,
*Im sorry i wasnt able to stop that, and getting our Princess hurt but we need to make sure no one else goes trough this again, i want you all to stand guard if anything comes out of that Cloud i want you guys to report to me, so we can get everyone to safety*

With that the Toads and everyone else willing to help spreaded out to warn everyone in the Castle courtyard, the cloud high above them as Thunder cracked down inside of it making its presence know....some folks were still terrified of it...

*...We will save them all...i must...* Dyz tought to himself as he grabbed his Custom Soul spheres created as a resting place for his soul´s
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:18 am

Joe

Joe called his allys, "You guys are free to attack, amy had lost to the cloud." said Joe
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klashkrool Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Klash woke up.
"AH . . . uh, oh. What was I doing . . . ? Oh yeah, Joe told me to train. *yawn* Huh, I guess I'll go now."
Klash started to wander around, trying to find anything he can kill.
Klashkrool
Klashkrool
Shadow Dweller
Shadow Dweller

Number of posts : 21
Brawl Friend Code : 4038 - 5689 - 9133
Main Character : ROB
About Me: : I'm a robot that is red.
Skill Level : Good
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:
Magic Class: Energy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 am

Dyz continued down to road to make sure everyone was in place while
walking down the road he saw a poster with a strange character he has not seen in
a while Dyz smiled as he decided to send it to Amy since she might be Interested
the Poster had small letters and it said the Following

Dark Virus RP ( Started! Join up! ) - Page 4 Smexyamy0013
***Bikini Beach Party!***
come to our exclusive Delfino Island Resort to see all the beautiful women of
today Come and have a great time

( PS: What you tought i forgot about making you this? ^_^ )
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 pm

(Nice!)

Amy

She woke up, "Dyz, I guess he is not here." said Amy "He is at the beach your highness." said Toad "get him now, I had a vision." said Amy "Yes Princess" said Toad looking for dyz

Joe

On a radio "Klash, I told everyone they may attack as they please." said Joe
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm

a Toad approached Dyz, saying she finaly woke up and wishes for him to go back
due that she had a vision about something.he nodded in aproval as he followed the toad and making sure nothing was going on he entered the house where amy was and asked

*im Glad to see you woke up, are you feeling better?...also what did you saw?*
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

"I know how to beat those clouds." said Amy "We can give power to are side souls to become a fighting ally." said Amy
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:10 pm

*I understand now so we provide Strenght to our Side Souls...yes it could
work, alright when ever your fully rested Amy, lets give it one more Try
we need sto sotp that Cloud before they start attacking us*

Dyz started packing up his things from the room as he sat down on a chair
to wait for Amy to get fully restored
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 am

"Im not finish, its impossable by are selfs to do it, understand, we need to fight the hero's of where they come from, then we fight are side soul, there we get that power." said Amy "Yours is Lucario, you need to go to the pokemon world, and battle pokemon trainer and Pikachu, but Pikachu soul is with one of are enimies." said Zelda "We can stay here we got to fight mario and luigi." said Peach
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 pm

*Thats some vision you had then...but i understand in order to give
strenght to our side souls we must fight those who come out of its
own realm, just like Peach would have to fight mario and luigi...
make sense...but about me with pikachu being on the enemies side
Lucario wont have its full strenght..but i guess its better than nothing*

Dyz finaly finished packing up as he understood what needed to be done
however...he felt as they should either part ways to these destinations or stick
close...he awaited to see what Peach would decide for amy to do first
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 am

"You should go, this adventure must be done alone" said Zelda "for pikachu just find the badguy and defeat him." said Amy

(new rule any battles between 2 or more people are not done in a week who ever does not post loses.)
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:10 am

*ok then take care then Amy, like i said before i dont want to lose you
in this adventure as well, who knows where joey is....i dont want to be left alone
alright? so stay alive*

Dyz tought aobut his next move he planned walk out the inn, before leaving would place a small device on Peach castle this would teleport him back there in case the Toads report to him an invasion with that being secured he goes to the Road of pokemon stadium located just north of Peach's Castle
Hoping to get a challenge with the Pokemon Master...Ash *AKA. PK. trainer*

Last edited by Dyz69 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 pm

(Its Ash)

"Wait Dyz take a break, how about a bath." said Amy
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 am

Dyz was pondering on where to go next when he heard Amy suggestion
he took a sniff at himself and spoke
*...umm your right i do smell awful after flying trough those dark clouds...well
sure im going to take a shower then thanks for the advice*

he was about to walk out but amy stopped him

Last edited by Dyz69 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amyroselover Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 am

She grabed him before he got to a shower, "You should get something more relaxing." said Amy She brought him to a round tub. She turn the water on and started striping in front of Dyz.

(Oh I got to tell this I really do this in real life, I toke a bath with my bf guy.)
amyroselover
amyroselover
Dark Master
Dark Master

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyz69 Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 pm

*Amy...*
Dyz saw her get in the tub , as he noticed a small scars around her body
he rubbed them gently with the soap and spoke

*you been trough a lot Amy i like how your cheerful about this and strong too
i admire that...and well this is relaxing me haha, let us both forget about the world
for a while and enjoy this time of peace*

he provided a masage to her back to relieve the tense in her body with Lucarios Aura Amy could feel a warm energy coming out of Dyz hands she turned back and saw his eyes in a very calm way he smiled and began cleaning his body

( much like you i do generally provide massages to anyone i see stressed
oh and about yo with the tub im sure you would do that amy especialy to your Boy friend, i bet he felt happy that day ^_^, also Happy Valentines day Amy )
Dyz69
Dyz69
Admin

Character Stats
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next